Sunday, May 1, 2016

Beach Ball Crab


Happy May 1st!  Spring should be coming soon.  We have had rain, rain and more rain.  I am ready for some sun.  To brighten my day today I colored up Beach Ball Crab from 2 Cute Ink.  Using the color red always cheers me up so he was my choice for today. =)  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sketch Saturday - I used sketch #328
Sunny Day Crafting - Colorful
A Gem of a Challenge - Favorite Color Combo (anything using lots of red and brights)
Sweet Stampin' - Water Water Everywhere
Brown Sugar - For the Boys
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards - Square and Circle
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw that crab makes me smile..TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Scrap Shack Designs said...

That's a really fun card and I love those little embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Days. - DT Jen

Michelle said...

Such a great colour choice and a stunning creation. Thank you for joining my Colour challenge this week at A Gem of A Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

Cass said...

Super card. Such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Super card. Such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Love your design! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card
Anneke

Janis Lewis said...

Fun card! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
DT Janis

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Chocolate, cards n coffee. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.


Caz CCC DT.
My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty
Crafty Catz
613 Avenue Create
Chocolate Cards & coffee

Helen said...

A great bright and cheerful card.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

Donna said...

This is just as cute as can be! Great design and darling image!